Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to good ol' Hong Kong

This week I was able to come to Hong Kong to hang out with Tommy and other brothers and sisters for a refreshing gathering aimed at kind of recharging the spirits of Calvary peoples here in Asia. The conference was definitely much needed in my own life, and I'm really grateful to Him for working everything out for me to come.





So anywho, here's a pic of yours truly in September 2008... : )

I'm standing with a brother from Fiji. He's an American citizen but was born in Fiji, and eventually moved back as an Adult to serve there.

It was really incredible meeting some of these people and the stories they had to tell. It was a great reminder not only that He can get us through whatever storms lie before us, but also that there are brothers and sisters all over the world feeling and facing the same challenges I am.

Praise Him. : )

I'll write about some things that He spoke to me maybe at another time. It's difficult to gather my thoughts right now, so I'll have to write again later.

Thank you everyone for lifting things up here. When you're able to step back and take a look at all the things that have taken place in the last eight months, it definitely helps change your perspective on everything.

Hope everyone is doing good. : ) Pull in close to Him. He has promised to get us through to the other side. Sometimes it takes longer than at others, but it's all in His good timing. Love you guys.

No comments: