Friday, September 5, 2008

Back in Haikou

Over the rivers and through the woods..
..after two days on a train, I finally arrived back in Haikou earlier this evening...

I'm not sure what to think...

It feels really wierd being back here...

I'll go back to school tomorrow morning, that's exciting news. : )

I wish I would have studied a little harder over these last three months so that I could slide into C-ban. (the level 3 class).. but I don't think it'll happen.

Things are still kind of crazy, but maybe I'm getting over it now.

I suppose it all comes down to a simple matter of just choosing to trust Him...choosing to let go plans or needs or wants...Have I stopped believing that He already knows all those things, and that He truly is good? ...perhaps...

Anywho, I'm back. Back to the place that I think He wants me at for now. Just waiting. No plans....

Hoping, however, that He will soon enough give me some sort of commission or confirmation or I dunno...something... maybe I just don't like walking without sight....

Time for bed.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has been lifting me up. He manages to work out His will and purposes through all my confusion and doubt...He likes to work in spite of me.

Goodnight everyone. : )

No comments: