Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of Hashem, knowing that in Hashem your labor is not in vain...
..
And so I am reminded at every turn that no matter the difficulty of a task, or my lack of understanding as to why I've been called to it, that in the eyes of Him who is my sovereign king, it is not in vain. Nothing is aimless in His economy...
..
Last night I spent a few hours in the hospital helping to watch after a friend who went in for back surgery. Today is Qing Ming Jie, translated "tomb sweeping day", so we didn't have school today. We're busy as usual, but it's really not bad since I started just just accept the will of Him who has called me and now that I'm doing more the things that He has called me to. It's amazing the difference of daily life when you're walking in the power of His might to accomplish the things He wants you to do... : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment