Well, what was a week ago a "problem", has now become an epidemic...still my computer can't get online. And so, yet another uneventful post... : ( I think that without pictures, trying to explain what things are like is just too much work and not nearly as fun...
..
...
I was able to spend New Year's at a friend's village towards the center of Hainan, a beautiful area of green hills and sprawling valleys. The village itself was quite an experience, and I only wish I were able to get online with my computer so that I could upload some of the pictures and videos from the last couple of weeks for everyone to enjoy. As soon as this connection problem is fixed, I'll give a big run down of how things are going with all kinds of pictures, etc. Hmm, but I suppose if it doesn't get fixed by next week I'll just have to get on without pictures... : (
Everything is going well overall and we've been enjoying all sorts of adventures through the city. Rudy and I have established a favorite dinner spot in town, a xinjiang resteraunt where they cook middle eastern kind of food. Xinjiang is located kind of near India, and so it's a completely different ethnic group there. Anywho, things are good, the food is good, everything's going pretty good. : )
..
More to come soon..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment