I forgot to mention it last night, but I'm actually blocked out of hotmail at the moment and thus unable to access my email. I just saw today from MSN messenger that I have 28 unread messages, so I apologize if anyone out there has some unanswered emails. The block is something from higher up because a friend of mine at the school has also been unable to access her hotmail account. I guess that's just life in China. : ) I've been blocked since last Saturday I think, or around there, so once again I apologize for not responding to email if anyone has sent anything this last week.
..
Today Rudy and another person in the same line of work will be taking a business trip to Hong Kong, on assignment from the Boss to go visit our friend Santush and get him hooked up with some friends there. This was decided last night and is being worked out as I type...crazy Rudy...
..
Tomorrow I'll be meeting with some colleagues from Monday nights to go before the Boss and seek His plan for things. We'll be seeking guidance on all sorts of things, so if anyone could, please lift that time up.
..
: ) Continuing the thought from last night...Gal. 3:2-5...and He continues to show favor upon favor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment