Well, I don't have much time to write a whole lot about some things going on here. I just wanted to write a quick update and let anyone who is wondering know that I'm doing well and definitely learning a whole lot in both Chinese and life. We've been keeping pretty busy with our extra-curricular activities, and have been seeking more wisdom about what to take on and what we have to just say no to. Tim coined a phrase the other day about the situation here; "These people are so spiritually hungry, they'll put anything in their mouths." As a result, there's a lot of problems here and not enough good food to keep the people healthy. Please ask and seek that the master of the harvest would send out more laborers into the field.
..
It looks like we have a coffee shop coming. Tim and Trudy are preparing to go through the paperwork to rent a pretty big place to put in a coffee shop, amongst other things. This will really be a good business, if you know what I mean.
..
Things have been hard lately focusing on studying. There's always more work to do. We'll see how things work out. I'm typing fast right now because I have to get going pretty quick. Umm...I'll be getting some pictures to post up soon, so that's exciting news.
..
A lesson I've been learning and that I know I need to learn more about: submission. There's a lot to this, but ultimately I'm just realizing that as long as I want to stay where He wants me to be, it will require submission of mind and will to those that I've been directed to work under and with. Good stuff. There really are so many implications to it, and I'm learning more about it each day, but this will have to suffice for now.
..
Oh, the big sunday is coming up! We're going to be going to the beach to celebrate with each other! Some people might be getting taken through the water, if you know what I mean, so that's cool.
..
Alright, I have to go. We have an english class now. Our text is the boss's life manual, so hopefully it goes well. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment