So here they are, finally some pictures for everyone to enjoy. : )
This first one comes to you from Taipei International Airport. I was getting kind of bored in the airport, so I decided to have some fun at the Disney store. It actually turned out to be a pretty sweet picture...


This first one comes to you from Taipei International Airport. I was getting kind of bored in the airport, so I decided to have some fun at the Disney store. It actually turned out to be a pretty sweet picture...

One day Mike and I took a drive up into the Corona mountains. It was pretty awesome to be able to watch a sunset over the Ocean from Corona. : )

Mikey found some work that needed to be done...

...as well as some puddles to drive through...

Here it is, the wonderful Inland Empire...or at least a part of it.

And the well lit house.
We went to the annual Smith Brother's Chrismas party in Santa Paula. It all started out as the usual family get together...but, then, something happened....I think it all started with everyone putting on bandanas, then all of the sudden we had gang names for eachother, then we were upstairs looking for guns....then this....I think it went: Adam=Dre; Josh(guy in black hood)=Tiny; Ashley=something i forgot; Jake=playboy; Aaron=slim. lol, yeah, pretty rediculous...but you gotta at least appreciate the expressions. : D


The picture of my dog attacking my moms new slippers is from Christmas. I bought my mom some kusamochi slippers in Oki, and apparently Cocoa really likes them.



Here's a pic of me and Aariel when we went ice skating this last weekend. Fun fun. No injuries, just one person got a little wet when he decided he wanted to be a penguin and slide accross the ice on his stomach...yeah, but at least I got to be a penguin for those few moments...

Dain and Adam...

Aaron and Dain...

Adam and Aaron...

Two amazing women, my Mom and Bergy...

And finally, a nice clear day in Southern California. The air's really not so bad around here when the wind blows all the smog away. : D


Mikey found some work that needed to be done...

...as well as some puddles to drive through...

Here it is, the wonderful Inland Empire...or at least a part of it.

And the well lit house.

We went to the annual Smith Brother's Chrismas party in Santa Paula. It all started out as the usual family get together...but, then, something happened....I think it all started with everyone putting on bandanas, then all of the sudden we had gang names for eachother, then we were upstairs looking for guns....then this....I think it went: Adam=Dre; Josh(guy in black hood)=Tiny; Ashley=something i forgot; Jake=playboy; Aaron=slim. lol, yeah, pretty rediculous...but you gotta at least appreciate the expressions. : D


The picture of my dog attacking my moms new slippers is from Christmas. I bought my mom some kusamochi slippers in Oki, and apparently Cocoa really likes them.

Here's a picture of the lovely Joeru and Misty Blu. It was great being able to spend some time with them when I went to the school this last week. I especially enjoyed the last night when me and Joel shared a room and became Mr. and Mrs. Ruiz. : D
..
..

The other picture is of 2 new friends that I got to spend a little bit of time with. I have a feeling we're going to all become better friends on into the future, probably because I'll be living in the same house with one, if not both of them eventually. haha.
..

Here's a pic of me and Aariel when we went ice skating this last weekend. Fun fun. No injuries, just one person got a little wet when he decided he wanted to be a penguin and slide accross the ice on his stomach...yeah, but at least I got to be a penguin for those few moments...

Dain and Adam...

Aaron and Dain...

Adam and Aaron...

Two amazing women, my Mom and Bergy...

And finally, a nice clear day in Southern California. The air's really not so bad around here when the wind blows all the smog away. : D
..
..
Well, that's all the pictures up for now. I think I'll post up a few videos next....
Things have been going good lately. I'm doing some work at my neighbors house right now; hopefully I'll finish up before I have to leave. : /
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment