Wow, there are just too many things weighing down my little mind...
I wonder why I think so much about so many things...
Lately things have been interesting as I've begun to let my mind race with ideas about future study plans... A German/English friend of mine has managed to successfully infect my mind with dreams of studying languages and travelling the world...
It's been silly though; my mind lately.
Things have been good here at the house. We're getting ready for our nice little family Christmas. We have a fully decked out Christmas Tree on the 2nd floor that could even put many Stateside households to shame...fun stuff..
Sunday I really enjoyed attending a Chinese group's Christmas program. I think I can easily forget sometimes just who it is that I'm ultimately trying to be a blessing to here. Just in daily life I'm often so removed from groups themselves that I'd nearly forgotten what a Chinese group looked like; or simply a normal group in general, for that matter. It was refreshing, to say the least.
I'm now down to three weeks until I go back to good old America... : )
...not sure how I feel about that just yet...
Needing to always learn and relearn what it means to be content...needing to keep my imagination from running far, far away with every thought that comes floating by... it's a waste of time and thought, often resulting in a state of feeling slightly removed from reality...
Just thought I would write something down...
We had our School athletic competition last week. Very fun times. I really enjoyed the whole thing, but at the same time am kind of glad that it's all over and I don't have to worry about being beaten by rediculously fast track runners...
Check out some recent pictures on my Facebook. Friends have posted all kinds of different pictures of events and things.
Gonna start our Tuesday evening class. Hope everyone reading this has a very merry Christmas. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment