..
Things have been a little crazy lately..
..
It looks like I'm for sure going to be living in Chengdu for the next 5 months or so..
..
..Now just travelling..
..
Another camp this upcoming week...
..
Interesting ways He works..
..
I've really begun to love this country...
..
This week's camp will be in a place a little closer to the Wenchuan epicenter...it's a beautiful area, but suffered tremendous damage during the earthquake. Entire mountains were said to have, "moved" or "shrunk" during the earthquake.
As far as personal things go...like I said, things have been interesting. I can't imagine what this would all be like if He wasn't so tremendously gracious toward us...
Something that really blessed me this week was John 5. In thinking about the future and how everything seems up in the air, it was really refreshing to hear him remind me that all I need to do is follow Him. He has every aspect worked out and prepared beforehand, all I need to do is abide in Him and be obedient to His leading, knowing that His plans and purposes are far greater than anything I could possibly work out or plan for...
When I was in a different city visiting a friend of mine, an older lady that he lives with reminded me that no matter what happens, there are no surprises for our King and that He has already determined to work all things together for good...it's not as though these are new concepts, but He has really been communicating these truths to my heart over the last 24 hours...
Things are going good. I can't wait to start school in 2 or 3 weeks. : ) I love school. School is cool.
I really need to enroll soon though...
please check out the video on this site. A guy from Shanghai came out to do some things with our office and made a neat little video... http://www.shelterforhope.com/ . On the video you can see a lot of our little family out here. : ) The place where they went in Sangzao is where we've been doing different things for the past 2 months, and where we just had 2 "Summer Camps". We became quite the regulars in the area..
Well, that's all for now. I have to catch my train. Take care everyone....
: )
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment